Mt Gravatt Cemetery and Crematorium, located at 582 Mains Rd, Macgregor QLD 4111
, was established in 1997 and has one of the largest chapels available for funeral services in Brisbane.
The chapel boasts a seating capacity of 120 and has adequate standing room to the sides and at the well-covered entry doors. The Mt Gravatt Crematorium Chapel is primarily used for cremation services, but its proximity to the cemetery grounds also makes the chapel an excellent choice for burial services.
- Large-screen TV for playing DVD presentations, but as it is unable to support all DVD formats it’s wise to go to the crematorium the day before to test it
- Opportunity to play CD music for a more personalised funeral service, as well as MP3 files on a USB (testing advised beforehand)
- Mt Gravatt Crematorium also provides a free/complimentary DVD recording of the service on
- A room beside the main chapel specifically designed for small gatherings such as funeral services, for less than 15 people or for larger viewings (with the ability to play music and DVDs
- Delicious menu selection, with catering to suit your taste and budget
Catering Facilities must be booked at the time of making funeral arrangements with Tony Hollands Funerals. Mt Gravatt Crematorium has many memorial options within the grounds - from wall niches to rose gardens. All this makes the facility suitable for all styles of funeral services.